As many of us know, finding information about a property in Suffolk County can often be very challenging. There are ten townships that you often need to work with in order to get basic information such as square footage or a building sketch. Finding comps, foreclosures or other transactions such as mortgages often lead you to a different source altogether. Other private data sources claim to have this information, but often fall short. So how can you get all of this property information in one place without doing an enormous amount of legwork?
Over the years, GeoData has tackled this very problem; we have a system that thousands of real estate professionals, such as appraisers, brokers and lenders, use every day to obtain property data in Suffolk County, as well as the rest of New York and New Jersey.
Here’s a sampling of some of the information we have in Suffolk County:
– 1 or more photographs of a property.
– Tax maps and building sketches in towns such as Brookhaven and Babylon (yes, we said Brookhaven).
– The current owner of the property.
– Building details such as square footage, style, year built and room count.
– Zoning codes and flood zones.
– Sales history going back to the 1980’s.
– Mortgage history going back to the 1990’s.
– Any recent lis pendens filed.
– For sale and rental listings.
– Telephone numbers listed for a property.
In addition, GeoData has a great sales comparable tool, which allows you to easily determine the value of any property.
GeoData also has other search tools such as a lis pendens search, mortgage transaction search, and an advanced property search, allowing you to target any property type you like.
You can try GeoData with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied, just say the word, and you’ll receive your money back. Subscriptions start for as little as $15 per month
You can also ask to schedule a demonstration so that a representative can show you everything available in GeoData.