We’ve just released a new property report for New York City that, in addition to being a whole lot nicer to look at, it is also full of useful information. Rather than listing out every new feature, we thought it would be easier to just link you to a sample so you can see it for yourself.
But for those who like lists, here’s what you can expect from the new report:
– Many properties now have multiple photos that you can toggle through like any other photo slide show.
– Each property report has a map included on the report so you don’t need to navigate to a separate page.
– Full ownership summaries that include the owner of record, most recent buyers and any defendants on open liens.
– History of deeds, mortgages, mortgage satisfactions and other transactions going as far back as the 1960s.
– Customizable reports, allowing you to print only the sections relevant to you.
On top of that, the report is responsive and looks fantastic on your phone.
Don’t have a GeoData account? Try it out for 30 days for only one dollar by clicking on this link.